Welcome back to HHS!
This is the page where you will find TONS of information including…
- My contact information
- Absent student assignments and homework
- Independent reading requirements
- Daily posts of notes, etc.
Most importantly, right now, you will find your supply list! All supplies are due September 6, 2019 IN CLASS!
- 1½” or 2” 3-ring Binder
- 16 divider tabs (usually come in packs of 8 so buy 2)
- Loose-leaf paper and/or perforated notebook (at least 2, better with 3)
- Pencils – #2 (doesn’t matter mechanical or manual)
- Pens – any color but purple (reserved for me!)
It is going to be an awesome year in Room 31!
NoRedInk is an online grammar tool that we will be using across the school this year. It will hopefully allow us to narrow down what skills we need to focus on while reinforcing those skills our students have mastered.
To get started as a student, click on the link below (the class code you will need is at the bottom of this post). You can use your Gmail address to login.
If you already have a NoRedInk account from another class, you need to login and add my English class. The class codes are below: